Monday, November 15, 2010

Update.....the Good...the Bad....and the Ugly

Lets start with the good. Nice countertops (just the one set is done put in so I can finally have a sink! I have my new executive chef sink and oil rubbed bronze faucets. This almost hides the fact I have no door fronts, shelves or drawers....almost....
Same thing...different angle. the open cabinets are more in focus.


Can see the new window (not framed in yet) and the sink/faucet...also can see the flooring in here. The dishwasher is mising still but other than that not too bad...


Here is living room.....It has a floor....the trim isnt' done and no covers on the outlets etc...but beggars cannot be choosers!


Nother view of the flooring
Now for the bad....not too bad. unfinished hole in a wall...unfinished trim and dishwasher and cabinet in the living room...not so useful here...
Now for the ugly...cover your eyes if this is painful for you...
Here is dining room.....nicely staged don't you think?

And the bathroom...see my special lighting?
My staging area down the hallway...painted now, but dont' think so useable. Thru the door is all of my kitchen STUFF piled high...

Bedroom...such a nice floor! Love the concrete open look and the dust all over everything!

No comments: