Saturday, April 02, 2011

Eight years and counting

Can you believe it has been eight years since my surgery which has really made my life so much more enjoyable. I think its time to really try to move forward and make a difference in this world. I am not sure exactly yet how to do that specifically but my heart is wanting to go that direction. I want to use this blog and other things to be more than just a family update screen but something that can bring people together in common interests. Of course family updates are the key to who I am, but expanding my own desires and expectations. Monday will be a day for me to set some small goals...I want to think about them through the weekend, formulate on Saturday....hey maybe even Pray about them on Sunday...and start my list on monday. I need a cool thing to call my list--not just a goal list because that sounds too pushy to me...too many expectations. But...I know I will come up with some funky name, I love funky names...

No comments: