Saturday, January 15, 2011

Marley's Christmas Present



Here is our first upload to YouTube, I promised this to Chris last night...this is Marleys favorite toy right now...her jungle Gym box (aka Coffee Pot Box... gift from her Aunt Kathy in CA) all of the junk on the floor are PIECES of the box...as well as the toys we used to play with her in the box. A long rubber band. A blue handle to a ice cream bucket...and this Feather toy I got for $1 at Walmart. The biggest problem with the feather toy is she grabs is to fast I lose it...and I have to get it back before she hides it under her and attacks my arm when I go to get it!

1 comment:

April said...

lol.... welcome.... haha she is a lil debil.... lol...We never see her here ever any more. She soooo adopted you guys not the other way around...lol.. She sure has a lot of tude for such a lil girl...