Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Wall color

Ok...we painted the living room. See my before picture??? There was a huge cabinet in the corner that I could not move by myself and I should have kept after my husband to help me move it so I could finish painting...so what did I do instead? I covered it with a tall curtain and nobody has ever been the wiser, hehe. Well I am discovered! Don't ask me how many years ago I painted this wall. Later when I moved the cabinet I wanted to go back but by then the paint was bad....you know the excuses. Oh well.....another confession...

This is what it looks like now...Can't hardly see the color I know, I wanted a soft color as the living room can get so dark didn't want a strong one. Its hard to see that its other than white here but the next picture will show you the color against white to get a better idea.
Here is the contrast from white to my living room color. I really like it will match the countertops I picked out so well. There will be more color in other rooms but for now, this is good enough for me. There will be white trim around top and bottom of the room, and around the windows which should give me the white against Antique that I love.

No comments: