Wednesday, September 22, 2010

UNFINISHED INSIDE

My sister in law asked for some pictures of the destruction of my house...so I thought I would accommodate her with these few I took so far...
Cabinets without the doors, before I tore them down........cabinets after being torn down...whew! That wasn't easy! Each piece was separate and had a million nails in them and tore up the back. They weren't a box but separate individual shelves. Here is what is under the vinyl floor tiles we took up. The contractor will look and see what else we need to do. Since we are doing a floating floor its not as important as things like tile to get perfect, but still has to be pretty smooth. the ugly brown carpet in the rest of the hallway will be replaced along with the first part of the hallway with the wood flooring.


Here are the tiles I pulled up by the front door. Funny how they simply lifted up! Nothing was left holding them down at all. A few were broken but took very little effort to pull all this up...took about 10 min


No comments: