Friday, March 20, 2009

Today is another day




Yesterday I worked at the Job Council for a few hours. I am glad I only work there a few hours at a time as it is kind of sad place to work for me. Its all people who get laid off, looking for a job, filing for unemployment, etc. We offer hope and help but I tend to take on the sadness when I am there. I guess if I was there more I would be able to brush it off more easily.




Today I will go to my old place of work to help my boss clear out the last of his stuff from the office as this will be basically his last day. He said he only had one more load of stuff to move out and so will be kind of sad there.




I might head out to my folks this afternoon to see what I can get done out there. In a week they will be leaving for a 3 week trip so we want to get as much done as possible. When they leave then its my turn to get some real work done, might hire my neighbor to come out and we can get them done much easier without my dad since he wants to help but he has so many disabilities now that he is getting older but he wants to show that he works hard. Oh well he wont' have to prove himself when he is gone...
Need to finish my laundry today so that is my picture for the day. This is an image I played with in photoshop. I didn' t not take the picture but revised it..

No comments: